This product is currently sold out.
This next-generation targeted serum contains a synergistic combination of ingredients that help repair and rebuild the skin’s structure. Multi-corrective technology targets skin’s visible and invisible signs of aging.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight “liqui-gel” serum applies evenly and absorbs quickly into skin.
- Gentle biomimetic peeling results in a more youthful skin texture
- Cooling and refreshing upon application
- Helps improve the structure of skin cells so texture is smoothed
- In clinical tests* of Matrixyl® synthe’6™, it has been shown that:
- Wrinkle depth is reduced by an average of 16.3%,
- The area occupied by deep wrinkles is decreased by 28.5%
- The complexity of wrinkles (cutaneous roughness) is reduced by an average of 28%, thus giving a
- Matrixyl® synthe’6™: Mimetic peptide works to improve underlying skin structure, while performing the function of a “chaperone” molecule. Similar to constructing a building where a project manager coordinates the various jobs, this molecule is involved in the orderly, rapid maturation of collagen.
- Complexion Perfection™: Second generation AHA, liposome encapsulated tripeptide rejuvenates the skin by biomimetic peeling to renew smoothness.
- Dermal Filler: Cross-linked hyaluronic acid helps restore volume, smoothing out skin’s micro-relief.
- Macadamia Seed, Hazel Nut and Cucumber Oil, Glycerin & Squalane: Nurturing ingredients rich in fatty acids act as effective emollients to prevent transepidermal water loss (TEWL), keeping skin moist and supple.
- Silica & Marina Filling Micro-Spheres: Optical diffusers smooth skin and create an immediate soft focus effect so flaws appear diminished.
After cleansing, apply over entire face and massage with upwards motions until absorbed thoroughly. Follow with appropriate moisturizer as needed. Use daily to achieve optimum results.
Fans Also Love
*Based on clinical in-vivo tests of 25 volunteers using a formula containing 2% Matrixyl® synthe’6™ for 2 months. Matrixyl® synthe’6™are trademarks of Sederma. Inc.